College Preparatory Program
College is a vital investment in your child’s future. However, planning for it isn’t always easy. High school students and their families often face difficult challenges when preparing for higher education. The struggles can include selecting the right major, evaluating college choices, developing application strategies and preparing for entrance exams.
At HelloCollege, we help you navigate the college planning process so you don’t have to face the overwhelming challenges alone. Our College Fit Program consists of dedicated counselors who help each pupil find the best schools for the best price. Together, we’ll develop a solid plan that enables your student to take control of his or her academic future and feel confident about what lies ahead.
What Does Our College Prep Program Include?
The HelloCollege College Fit Program makes preparations for college, admissions and financial aid easy. Our comprehensive package includes the following:
- A dedicated college counselor
- An online ACT/SAT test prep course and practice exams
- ACT/SAT strategy workshops
- A major and career assessment and analysis
Building a College List
- Paying for college and scholarship workshops
- A private college budget meeting
- FAFSA/CSS profile guidance
- Common Application guidance
- Common Application essay brainstorming, editing and reviews
- A private application strategy session and application planner
The Benefits of Comprehensive College Prep Services
College planning services are designed for students and parents who desire more personal assistance with college preparation, selection and admissions. The benefits of these services include:
- Expertise: With many years of experience under our belts, the college planning experts at HelloCollege have a wealth of knowledge to share. They’ll help your student choose the school that is the right social, academic and financial fit, ensuring a smooth transition into higher education.
- Stress relief: Our professional counselors provide valuable tools and resources to help pupils with every aspect of college planning, including evaluating schools, applying for financial aid, meeting critical application deadlines and more. College prep courses also help you navigate these responsibilities, which means you won’thave to stress about the future.
- One-on-one guidance: A highly trained counselor from HelloCollege will evaluate your teen’s interests, hobbies, skills and goals, and then create a customized college admission plan that is tailored to his or her needs.
HelloCollege offers insider knowledge, essay assistance, strategy sessions, online college prep classes, workshops and more to give your student an advantage in the transition to college. We work with pupils to prepare them for college and beyond.
Postsecondary education may seem like a long way off when your child is in high school, but it’s imperative to start the college planning process as early as sophomore or junior year. This groundwork makes the adjustment to university less challenging. To learn more about our college prep programs for high school students, contact us today or schedule a free consultation.
Take Charge of Your Future With Help From Our College Admissions Consultants
Starting the college admissions planning process early — ideally in the student’s sophomore or junior year of high school — can better ensure sufficient time is available to plan effectively — thereby helping increase the chances of college acceptances at first-choice schools. To learn more about HelloCollege’s College Admissions Program — and to discover the difference that working with experienced college admissions consultants can make in a student’s future — schedule a free consultation today!
We’re passionate about your college success
Founder and Managing Director
Inspired by his parents, Kevin’s journey from a first-gen, diverse, low-income background to Northwestern University shaped him. After experiencing challenges, including student loan debt, he founded HelloCollege and has spent the last 25 years helping students successfully navigate college admissions.
Director of Counseling Services
As an MSA holder, Allison brings a wealth of experience supporting students in higher education. As a respected leader at HelloCollege, she expertly navigates admissions, and academic advising, empowering students to conquer their goals.
Sue has 25 years of experience in financial services and assists families with the financial aid process and cost saving practices.
Lead College Counselor and Trainer
Amanda is a Lead College Counselor and Trainer with over 10 years of high school counseling experience. She holds a Master's in Education with a counseling concentration and graduate certificates in Military & Family Education and Administration & Supervision (Educational Leadership).
Don is a highly skilled College Admissions Counselor, boasting a 20-year background in student service. Don's expertise includes evaluating applications for UC - Berkeley and the prestigious Questbridge Scholars program, making him well-equipped to guide students toward their educational aspirations.
Raymond has multiple degrees from Harvard, UPenn, and USC. He has helped students from various backgrounds navigate the path to college
Shariq has a B.A. in International & Global Studies (IGS) and Policy Studies from Elon University and an M.S.Ed. in Intercultural Communication from the University of Pennsylvania.
Miracle has worked in higher education for the last 13 years. She received her B.A. at UC Berkeley and M.Ed. at the University of Vermont.
Pamela utilizes best practices in student counseling, educational planning, and career preparedness to create matches between students and colleges that provide the best academic, cultural, and social fit.
A native of Southern California, John Gardezi is a passionate educational consultant with extensive experience assisting students navigate the US college admission process. He is a 2009 graduate of Harvard College and a former interviewer for the Harvard College Office of Admissions.